Wholesome breakfast bowls.
For the oatmeal
- 1 cup oats (rolled)
- 2 cups low fat/ full cream milk
- 2 cup drinking water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup fruits diced or seed removed
- 1/4 tsp chia seeds or flax or basil seeds
- 1/4 cup nuts / dry fruits of choice
- 1/4 cup bran flakes ( optional)
On medium heat, boil milk with two cups of water.
Stir in the cup of rolled oats.
Cook about 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Turn it off and let it cool for a while.
Ladle up into the bowls
Decorate with favourite fruits, seeds and nuts.
Enjoy your breakfast