Left over pongal vadai
- 2 cups pongal premade or leftover
- 1/4 cup Chopped onions (red or brown)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 green chilli Chopped, optional
- 1/4 cup mixed vegetable grated, like carrot, beets, celery etc
To the two cups of cooled down, Pongal adds the vegetables, chopped onions, chilli and coriander and mix well.
Mix this well into a thick dough and make small gooseberry sized balls.
Heat oil in a deep pan till hot but not smoky
Deep fry this dough till golden brown and drain well
Serve on bed of salad, or top it off with little bites of tomatoes or other veggies of your choice.
Serve with green chutney.
Calories: 25kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.002gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.003gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 110mgPotassium: 9mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.3g