Carrot halwa milkshake with the fragrance of all the fragrance of cardamom and milk.
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 3.5 cups full cream milk / plant based milks ( freeze it if you like a thicker milkshake texture0
- 2-3 tsp unrefined sugar ( optional)
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
Clean wash and grate the carrot.
Steam the carrots for 5-7 minutes and remove from the steamer.
Allow the carrots to cool down completely.
Into the blender add the steamed carrots, chilled milk, nutmeg, cardamom powder.
Blend that into a smooth milkshake.
Pour into tall glasses and share with family and friends.
- If you like a more thicker shake, use evaporated milk.
- Go sugar-free with Monk fruit or stevia.