Quick and easy salsa recipe, gluten free, nut free, zero oil and fun.
- 1 cup mango ripe and sweet, cubed
- 3 tbsp red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped fine
- 1 tsp green chilli chopped fine , remove seeds.
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt to taste
- 1 stalk spring onions sliced thin.
Wash, peel and collect one cup of cubes of ripe juicy mango. The cubes around 1cm.
Deseed the chillies and chop them finely.
Dice the peppers, slice the spring onions, Finely chop the coriander leaves.
Add all the chopped ingredients into the mixing bowl and add the slt and lemon juice and gently toss together
Check for the salt levels and serve with crackers, lavash bread or mini toasts
Serving: 50gSodium: 780mgSugar: 27gFiber: 4gPotassium: 335mgCalories: 128kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gFat: 0.5gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 33g