a refreshing Indian beverage made with coconut yogurt and fresh strawberries.
- 20 medium strawberries ( keep chilled)
- 3/4 cup coconut yogurt ( chilled)
- 1/4 cup drinking water ( onlu to help it blend smooth)
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1-2 tbsp unrefined sugar ( if you like it)
Wash , clean and pat dry the strawberries.
Trim the tops and slice them.
Add this to the blender with yogurt, water, sugar ( optional) and cardamom powder.
Blend to a smooth mix.
Pour in glasses or keep chilled till ready to serve.