A quick accompaniment to a mixed rice main dish
- 1 cup pomelo pearls peeled and cleaned
- 1 cup fresh yogurt whisked
- 1/4 cup tomatoes chopped fine
- 1 nos green chilli slit or chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp dill leaves finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds toasted
Cut an peel through the thick skin of the Pomelo and extract the segments. Cut open the segments, discard the peel and the seeds and segregate the pearls.
Whisk the fresh yogurt till smooth so that it doesn't run
In a mixing bowl toss in all the ingredients except the sesame seeds.
Mix well. Adjust salt if necessary.
Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Ready to serve...
Keep chilled if you are going to serve later.