I hate to do elaborate clean up..today was one such day of extensive cleaning…it makes me hungry so I resort to my quick raid the refrigerator recipes… Ok this one turned out well, pomelo chaat.
try this too..
A popular street food with a citrus twist.
- 1 cup pomelo pearls
- 1/4 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Chopped onions
- 1/4 cup Chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup Chopped colour peppers or capsicum
- 1 number green chilli chopped
- Rock salt to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- 5-6 drops oil
- 1/2 cup Crunchy toppings like sev or puffed rice
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients except the crunchy toppings and mix well.
- Place in a serving bowl. Sprinkle the crunchy sev and herbs on top.
- As you serve mix the sev . Serve immediately otherwise the crunchy topping will go soggy.
Read more Pomelo recipes: https://mildlyindian.com/recipe/sensational-4c/ https://mildlyindian.com/recipe/pomelo-yogurtchakkotha-raitha-bablimos-salad/ Read about the benifits of Pomelo: https://mildlyindian.com/recipe/pomelo/
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!