Rock melon or muskmelon is a refreshing fruit. This is one fruit my daughter loves to have. The recipe has hence been on the house menu always. Hence you can actually say its been perfected literally every week.This recipe has often seen its place in kids birthdays, play dates and more at my place
To be fair this recipe was what I chose to open the blog, under blogger, two years ago. I felt if I could give my readers a taste of home… it definitely had to be this, needless to say, it caught all votes at my place. Hope you catch some votes at yours too with this simple and quick chilled drink, enjoyable for children and adults alike.
You can choose the vegan milk too to fulfil the recipe- often alternate between soy milk or rice milk for the same.
Check out some more milkshakes here
This recipe is perfect one to grab and go for breakfast. Muskmelon is an easy fruit for most diets, that leaves it easy for most of us to have it. If you are not a musk melon person, try it with honey melon.
Here is another easy recipe I love to share with you
If you are in a celebration mode, try this one – Champagne honey melon chilled soup
Keep in touch and don’t miss to tag us when you make these.
Musk melon milkshake
- 1 cup full cream milk / plant based milks soy milk, cashew milk, ricemilk, or almond milk
- 1 cup rock melon/ musk melon skinned and chopped
- 1 pinch green cardamom powder
- Freeze the milk of choice
- into a blender add the melon pieces .Blend it for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the frozen milk, a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Blend well till smooth and creamy
- Serve chilled and enjoy