Mushroom pepper fry is one of the most favourite quick ones from our dinners.
This pepper and thyme loaded mushrooms ones is our favourite, top it on toasts, Turkish bread or crackers it is the best.
Take it as a low calorie, warm salad. it is wonderful.
Try it to believe it- a delicious pepper fry.
for more mushroom recipes
Mushroom Pepper Fry
- 1.5 cup Swiss brown mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 1 red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dry thyme
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper crushed
- Add oil to a heated pan. Sauteed the onions and galic till translucent. Don’t let the garlic burn.
- Add the mushrooms, and capsicum. Saute for a minute and cover and keep. The water from the mushrooms and capsicum is enough to cook it.
- Open the lid and add, herbs, pepper and salt. Keep stir fry on til water evaporates.
- Serve with crackers or grilled toast.